LINQ in Web Applications
LINQ gets cooler when it can be used in web apps…
Microsoft has just released RC1 of Web Application Projects (WAP); and with this; one can now use (*)LINQ in web projects. Here are the steps.
- Install WAP
- Download the LINQ Preview; and install it in its default location.
- Download this Project Template I have created using the steps given here. Copy this template to the folder being set in your Visual Studio IDE
- Install Visual Studio IDE Support from LINQ’s bin folder
- Start the Visual Studio; and create a new project using the template.
- Write this code and hit Play.