Visual Studio 2008 Service Pack
Soma announced the availability of Visual Studio 2008 Service Pack 1 and .NET 3.5 Service Pack 1.
- Don't forget to disable Anti Virus before installing it, like VS2005SP1, this takes long to install
- Download and run Visual Studio 2008 Service Pack Preparation Tool, which will uninstall the components due to which SP1 installation may fail.
- Microsoft Silverlight Tool Beta 1
- Few Visual Studio Patches
- If you have KB944899 installed, (check from Control Panel > (Add/Remove) Programs), read Heath Stewart's post, you need to delete certain registry keys
What To Check
Good Related Posts